Re: More PCHs

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] More PCHs
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" irisgirl@attbi.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 06:28:11 -0800

The only way to know is to try. Take one specimen in surplus, put it in a
pot at about 12" in diameter, place it where it gets morning sun and
afternoon shade if you can or nearest thing to it. I wonder how orchid food
would do for them inside? Don't be afraid to experiment and be philosophical
if it fails. We all get failure in the garden at one time or another, why
shouldn't it happen inside? So then try a second time and if that still does
not work you know this is not for you inside.

Francesca
irisgirl@attbi.com