Re: RE:PC Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:PC Iris
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:26:29 -0800

Title: Re: [iris-photos] RE:PC Iris
On 3/10/03 1:19 PM, "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net> wrote:

I love the color of this one. Very distinctive!

I too wish they were easier to grow. Perhaps more people could work toward
this goal.

How do you start your plants? We have been starting them in pots (when we receive them) and give them a year. The following fall we plant them in the ground. Seems to work fairly well. Having them in pots has the advantage of being able to move them to different places for the different seasons.

John                     | "There be dragons here"
                         |  Annotation used by ancient cartographers
                         |  to indicate the edge of the known world.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
Director, American Iris Society