[PHOTO] Re: TB: Foliage of Zebra | Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:56:45" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Foliage of Zebra

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Foliage of Zebra
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:56:29 -0600

I love the foliage on Zebra as well as the next person,  I just wish that on e in the 10+ years that I have had Zebra planted that it would produce a bloom like its fellow iris in the same patch.  Oh well, can't have everything!

Jelcy

Gina Sideris wrote:

Gerry –

My Zebra doesn’t bloom often and when it does, the blooms are smallish.

Gina