[PHOTO] Re: CULT: Squirrel Damage | Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:36:42" />

[PHOTO] Re: CULT: Squirrel Damage

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Squirrel Damage
  • From: Kitty Johnston kitty@ojai.net
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:36:53 +0000

I have one of these also.  Bought it for the front yard.  Put it in front of the squirrel's favorite plant and they ate it, barking and all.  Didn't scare them.  But we have about 4 dozen squirrels next door.  Some of them are quite
gutsy.

Anita Moran wrote:

> Hi All
> we have a large population of these rodents
> but as of yet they have left the iris and daylilies alone.  They do however dig my bulbs up so I bought a battery operated dog to put were my dogs can't go.  The stupid thing barks at any movement squirrels, leaves, snow, rain, me.....
> But buld are so far intack this year
> :)
> Anita

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM

begin:vcard
n:McCoy Johnston;Kitty
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:kitty@ojai.net
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Kitty McCoy Johnston US zone 8/9  Ojai, CA USA
end:vcard