Re:AB: a lovely seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re:AB: a lovely seedling
  • From: "Doris Elevier" doris934@htg.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:22:43 -0000

My thanks to each of you who were so taken by Luella Danielson's
seedling Aril OH. Since she is no longer doing a catalog, I don't
know what her plans are for her seedlings but I will talk with her
and find out. To know and talk with Luella about Arils is an
experience one doesn't have often in a life time - she's an absolute
wealth of knowledge and willingly shares it with those who want to
I'll post my findings.
Doris Elevier