[PHOTO] Re: Re: Burra Sahib AB | Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:06:41" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: Burra Sahib AB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: Burra Sahib AB
  • From: Kitty Johnston kitty@ojai.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:06:22 +0000

Kathy, your photos are lovely.  You have a good tutor and friend in Margie.  I love her pics as well.  Congratulations on your ribbon.  This is my first year for Arilbreds so am thoroughly enjoying all the photos.

ranchiris@aol.com wrote:

 Hi,
       Sorry about the blank email - it just took off on it's own!  This is my first post of a photo to Iris-Photos.  I have been encouraged and tutored by my friend, Margie Valenzuela, so here goes:

       BURRA SAHIB (Hager 90) 1/2 Aril - This received a blue ribbon for me at our show last year & has 6 stalks, so far, on a 2nd year clump.

Kathy Chilton
Tucson, AZ
Zone 8/9

GIF image

GIF image

begin:vcard
n:McCoy Johnston;Kitty
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:kitty@ojai.net
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Kitty McCoy Johnston US zone 8/9  Ojai, CA USA
end:vcard