Re: Linda Mann's markers.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Linda Mann's markers.
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:35:35 EST

In a message dated 3/23/2003 2:07:42 PM Central Standard Time, vicki_c@attbi.com writes:

Their pens outlast the sharpie's.

So far the best pen I've used for above ground is a china marking pen (black wax better than red). Does the pen you recommend have an ink similar to sharpies? About how long does it last on a plastic venetian blind?

FYI: I have a dog that keeps the ducks out that were first employed here to eat snails/slugs. This dog does great removing the ducks. You are welcome to her. One caviat, she loves venecian blind plant labels!

Bill B.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor