Re: Re: Help Please

  • Subject: Re: Re: [iris-photos] Help Please
  • From: Anita Moran avmoran1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 04:35:11 -0500 (EST)

Mike

I'm not the best to respond to this as I am fairly new to iris, but I am an avid buyer.  I really love "Bayberry Candle" and I like your iris but have to agree with Gerry, it is not love at first site but an aquired taste and I think grow near Bayberry it would be a great display
:)
Anita

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM