[PHOTO] Re: CULT: Quite the Same | Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:56:24" />

[PHOTO] Re: CULT: Quite the Same

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Quite the Same
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:56:12 -0600

Got it this time.  thanx for using .JPG

Dana Brown wrote:
Ok folks, I know some of you are really tired of this but I am really trying
to fix this problem.  Please delete is you are tired of seeing this.

Dana Brown
Director TBIS
Malevil Iris Gardens
Lubbock, TX