Re: CULT: variegated foliage

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: variegated foliage
  • From: dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:22:10 -0700

No luck.

I shouldn't have problems with a jpg, but this comes out as a "winmail.dat"
and when I try to view it I get "unknown file format".  When I try to lauch
it Word Perfect boots up, and then everything goes downhill from there and
I have to restart my e-mail.

That's here at work through the city's server.  On the PC at home I get
similar results, except there is no Word Perfect on the system so when I
try to launch the attachment the computers asks me to choose an
application.

Dave

<Let's see if Bill & Dave an open this.  Just for the record the last pix
was
<a .jpg as this one is.  Don't know why the last one gave problems.

<Vernon G. Brown

New Yahoo! Mail Plus. More flexibility. More control. More power.
Get POP access, more storage, more filters, and more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Hcb0iA/P.iFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM