[PHOTO] Jans PCI crosses | Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:03:33" />

[PHOTO] Jans PCI crosses

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Jans PCI crosses
  • From: "Jan Clark" janclarx@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 10:03:28 +1000

Following from my last e-mail. This is the PCI whose pollen I used on E15C,
which I think resulted in the seed that I collected. The fals are a little
narrower, making the over all effect more triangular, but this plant
produced so many huge blooms, at least 4 per stem, and so dark. Again the
photo is a bit dark.

Re Francesca's comment about growing them on and showing - I have already
showed a number of these very succesfully, and will continue to do so. I
will be spending my Autumn break (2 weeks) preparing 4 new garden beds, 2 of
which will be specifically for PCI's. I have a lot more in pots, which
should bloom next year. I am also waiting on bloom from seedlings planted
out last year, from seed which I am ashamed to say I have forgotten who
sent. I think it was Lowell Baumunk. These are from pod parents Umunhum, In
the Money, Commitment, Los Californios, an a couple of others. It will be an
exciting Spring!

Hotmail now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!