Re: TB Upside down

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Upside down
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:06:20 -0600

Does anyone have a photo of TB (I think ) Upside Down?  I lost it to
rot (or winter gremlins) this winter (it's like a little empty
rhizome-shaped paper bag), and I can't remember what it looked like!

Thanks in advance
--
Pat Mitchell
corgilover@wi.rr.com

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZKLNcC/pEZFAA/i5gGAA/2gGylB/TM