hyb: Fun with with COLORBRITE and MESMERIZER part 1

  • Subject: [iris-photos] hyb: Fun with with COLORBRITE and MESMERIZER part 1
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:12:02 -0800

I know a lot of folks are doing some very serious planning for this years crosses but maybe you can find the space for some fun too.
I crossed two of my favorite but very different rebloomers as a learning project to see what kind of variety there would be. It has really been fun and here are some of my favorite seedlings. A bicolor TB with speckled falls, A pink TB that sometimes has a rosy pink rim and a BC rebloomer shown in part 2.

Michael Michaeli, Stockton Ca. Zone 9b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image