Re: TB Overjoyed

In a message dated 3/3/2004 10:42:35 PM Central Standard Time, IrisLady@comcast.net writes:

Don't tell me this one grows great for you too Bill.  :-)

No it grows at a below average here and may even die this year. My soil is mostly alkaline except for a few beds that are adjusted to be acid. Just as I like all irises, I like to have some of all soil types.

I have a nearby friend that does pretty good with it in an acid soil. Usually my irises do better than hers. Lazy me, I did not even think to plant it in one of the acid places. Course I did not have reason to even think to do so until you asked how it grew.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links