Re: [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: ARTIST PALETTE

  • Subject: Re: [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: ARTIST PALETTE
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:44:01 -0800

Margie Valenzuela wrote:
I love those colors on this one!  Would you happen to know, if the colors tend to fade as the bloom ages?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net
Hi Margie ,

I hope you don't mind a second stringer stepping in while you pause a while. No. The blooms as shown in the photo remain constant in our 18 hours of uninterrupted sunlight here in Zone 9b. I do suspect that some shades are deeper in cooler climes. Maybe Chuck could comment  on that.

Michael,Zone 9b, Stockton Ca.
A canadian in California. Firenze' award for color. A photo of a 2 year clump for those who want to see more than a bloom.

Michael

Yahoo! Groups Links