Re: TB Haunting Music (Nope!)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Haunting Music (Nope!)
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:35:11 EST

In a message dated 3/6/2004 12:38:49 PM Central Standard Time, oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

Haunting Music (Moores 1977) That's right! 1977 and just fifty cents.

Well yawl it is not HAUNTING MUSIC. I have just been informed by a person who should know.

Still, whatever it is it is worth the fifty cents.

Appologies to any who have already filed the picture under the incorrect name I provided.

Bill Burleson 7a/b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links