Screen Play or Not??

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Screen Play or Not??
  • From: adambo_iris@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 11:27:07 -0500

Title: Kodak HTML Email

Hi All. Lost my clump of Screen Play about a year ago. I'm raising some iris for our plant sale/show this year, and this iris was labled as "Festive Mood". I know this must be wrong. So, I have provided a link to a previous posting from Mike Greenfield to IrisPhotos. (Thanks, Mike!)

This photos in general is darker than my 35mm. Think of more pink in place of the magenta.

What do you think? Screen Play, or not?

Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6
Zone 4.5

Organize, print and share your digital photos.
Click here to get the software.

How to save a picture
Simply right click on it and select "save image as." MAC users, click and drag the image to your desktop.

Copyright © Eastman Kodak Company, 2003