  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CHUTNEY
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:40:55 -0000

> You started it, Texan. I only started postin' cause you said it
was slow!

Well, I'm set to no mail on iris-photos so I stay up with what is
posted via the hort.net archives.  Apparently they aren't working at
the moment.  So I was missing posts and have missed seeing your
photos as well.  Maybe it will get caught up when it archives
again.  I hope so.  I hope to view photos that have been posted.

Yahoo! Groups Links