Re: TB:Good Looking showing fall width

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:Good Looking showing fall width
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:08:18 EST

In a message dated 3/13/2004 4:50:58 PM Central Standard Time, chris.darlington@sympatico.ca writes:

That's beautiful !  A great shade of lavender.

Chris in the other photo I posted the fall width of GOOD LOOKING was not evident. Too, I know you have an interest in larger flowers. GOOD LOOKING often blooms huge here. There is little difference in the color in sun or shade.

As a point in passing and as best I recall, this too was among the Big Dig '03 irises.
Smiles,
Bill Burleson, new zone 8

Yahoo! Groups Links