TB: Germanica?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Germanica?
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:54:14 -0600

Hello, I'm trying to get varification that this is Germanica.  Thic pic is
from  last spring. I've grown this iris for years,  it was origionally
collected at an old farm site. The clump pic, shows them way ahead of
the other TB's in the bed.   I
think these are about the best pics I've taken of it.   All
thoughts welcomed.  I think it's it, but wanted to make sure.  Thanks in
advance.  Will Warner

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image