Re: TB Battlestar

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Battlestar
  • From: Laurie Flynn <amnemachin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:56:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Chris - yep, snowed here last night too, just a dusting, though we have 4 or 5 inches coming tomorrow.  Big sigh.  :)
Yes, I like Battlestar alot - I've had it for 3 years, it has bloomed every year, and it's extremely attractive (hard to tell from the mediocre photo I posted, but it was all that I had).  Great form and fabulous colors, much nicer than the photo.  However, while I have not made careful notes of the consistency of the appendages, I think its long horns are not always present on each flower.  Could be wrong though.  I would still encourage you to try it.
- Laurie
Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca> wrote:

This one looks consistant in terms of appendage production, I rather
like it !  I've seen some very unflatteriing photos of this one, now I'm
tempted to get it on order.

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here