Re: TB Bewilderbeast

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Bewilderbeast
  • From: Laurie Flynn <amnemachin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:02:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sandra, thank you, the photos were taken with an middle-of-the-road Minolta, and developed onto a cd - they're ok, I don't have any good software to enhance them, but the camera itself takes great pictures.  I'm going to try digital this year, we'll see how it goes!

- Laurie

Sandra <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca> wrote:
Your photos are lovely Laurie.  What kind of camera and film are you
using ?

Sandra
SE Manitoba