  • Subject: [iris-photos] COMPARISON CHECKING
  • From: "Arilpums" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:00:45 -0800

This slide is marked Windsong Flanagan 85. I found no Wind Song in the 1989
checklist. I did find a TB Wind Song in the 1969 checklist not by Flanagan.
Does anyone have a Flanagan 1985 introduction photo that comes close to this
for comparison and if so, please send me a copy? Thank you.

ASI Illustrated Checklist, ed.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image