Re: Re: SPECIES: why here? germanica

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: SPECIES: why here? germanica
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:25:48 -0600

I originally posted my pics of Germanica to get a verification that it was
correct, based on the pictures I posted.  I'm not a signed up with iris talk,
but will soon.  I appreciate all the info I got, but didn't realize the
thread would get so long.  I also didn't realize that there was sooo much
confusion about what could be referred to as the species I. Germaica.  Is it
possible, or acceptable to post pics on Iris-talk?  Just wanted to explain
why I posted it here.  Thanks, Will Warner

Yahoo! Groups Links