Re: SPEC-X: Roy's Lines

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPEC-X: Roy's Lines
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:30:55 -0800

I should have made note of the hybridizers......

ROY'S LINES is from Aitken, DIMITY BUTTERFLY is from Lorena Reid, and SEUVER
THRUMENTY and CHANCE BEAUTY are both from Ellis.

The dichotoma/Pardancanda hybrids were most likely made by bees. I purchased
the seedlings from a nursery wholesaler who sold them along with the I.
dichotoma as pure dichotoma.

Christy

Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN