Re: HYB: beardless seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: beardless seedling
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 05:26:39 -0800

Hi Chuck,

FLIGHT OF BUTTERFLIES tops out at around 24" here. Foliage, bloom, leaves
are all proportional (small, etc.).

The bloom size of this seedling is larger than FOB but I don't have the
exact measurements at hand. A number of the seedlings from this cross easily
go over 40" while others are lucky to reach 15".

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA