Re: The question about Kochii

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] The question about Kochii
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:19:10 -0600

Neil, my neighbor has a very dark purple iris growing in her yard that would probably have come from the same time period as mine. I don't think it has any yellow in the beard as the picture of Kochii has. I will try to get a picture of it and post it. She inherited a lot of older iris from the previous owner.