TB: Looking for photo of July Yellow

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Looking for photo of July Yellow
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 22:12:21 -0600

I am hoping that someone might have a photo of 'July Yellow' that I
could have permission to reproduce in the RIS Recorder (B&W)

Thanks,

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where the reticulatas are are a happy sight!

Stop baby sea turtles from being crushed!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/11745/1008

Yahoo! Groups Links