Just for fun - Night Gardening

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Just for fun - Night Gardening
  • From: richter@eecs.berkeley.edu
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:29:47 -0800

Who says you have to stop gardening when it gets dark?
Arriving home late from work one evening, we discovered
Horned Flamingo had opened. We knew there was a flower-trashing
storm due later that night, so we brought out some flashlights
and tried our hand at night photography to capture an image
before it fell victim to the storm. This was the only picture
that was even remotely in focus :-)

Horned Flamingo's true color is more of a flamingo pinky-orange,
by the way...

Jean
SF bay area, zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Links