Re: SPEC-X: Butterfly Convention

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPEC-X: Butterfly Convention
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:21:33 -0800

BC is from FLIGHT OF BUTTERFLIES (I. siberica) X I. setosa canadensis. It and LOOPHOLE would be lovely next to a pond especially in the spring when the new leaves are their most colorful. Spring growth of both is strongly yellow-green with purple based foliage.

Christy

Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA