Re: First Bloom of the season....

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] First Bloom of the season....
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:49:02 -0800 (PST)

This Iris is a SDB and gets to about 13" tall.  It starts out shorter, but has a long bloom time when established...almost the entire season for the SDB's, getting taller for each new stalk... I was very supprised to see bloom on it this year.  It also reblooms consistantly starting in Oct.....Will be introducedf with Winterberry Gardens this year so check out their listing in the AIS bulletin.....Paul

jjnettles <jjnettles@comporium.net> wrote:
       Today was the morning of my 45th Birthday and I received a wonderful gift from one of my Iris.....We moved in December and I had no choice but to dig my Iris "Sweethearts Again" at that time...it was that or leave it behind....So I placed the ten rhyzomes in individual pots and hoped for the best...
Really pretty !! How tall is it ??
O.C. a-wating HIS Iris to bloom........................

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links