Re: TB: Blooming today (photo HOLY COW]

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Blooming today (photo HOLY COW]
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 10:09:18 -0500

Francelle, that is a very good photo of HOLY COW.  I guess I have gotten used to the somewhat jarring "t" beards tending to the carrot tone on red-purple flowers and don't find it so surprising any more.  It's not a color combination I'd pick for a sofa, but in these early iris just about anything that isn't snow or dirt colored is mightily welcome in my garden.

Thanks for posting this one!

Neil Mogensen  z   7   western NC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here