PACIFICAS; COPY BOY

  • Subject: [iris-photos] PACIFICAS; COPY BOY
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:08:28 -0800

After all our rain, I went to see how things were in the garden. I discovered a Pacific Coast iris, COPY BOY (Ghio 1999) welcoming me with 3 bloom stalks. It was too late in the day to take a photo, so tomorrow if it does not rain, I will try to take some photos of it.  It was such a nice surprise.

Francesca

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=684630014