Re: retic pics

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] retic pics
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 09:12:25 -0500

They look GREAT together.....

O.C.'s Aconite is not up yet. He planted some last fall along along with some Crocus, Grape Hyacinths, and Some Wood hyacinths. Didn't know what the Aconite looked like. it was the FREEBIE in the assortment. After seeing yours I can see him planting a LOT MORE of them next fall....

Thanks for showing me a picture of something I had never seen before......

That Funny and VERY Friendly Old Coot , named John, saying, "SPRING" IS coming  and in just  14  more days" and counting !!!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=309625542

Yahoo! Groups Links