RE: TB: Maiden Bloom

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Maiden Bloom
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:38:04 -0600

Hi,

Way to go!  This is gorgeous.

Char

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Orr [mailto:irisdude@msn.com]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 8:12 PM
To: iris-photos
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Maiden Bloom

Here is the maiden bloom on the first iris seedling of my very own to bloom for me.  I really like it, even thought I am not a big fan of yellow/purple combinations. I had to wait until I got home tonight to photograph it, and the sun was beginning to set, so the cherry highlights did not really show through very well in the picture.

Patrick Orr

Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9

USA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor