RE: OT (way OT) Articles about Iris in magazines

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: OT (way OT) Articles about Iris in magazines
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:00:50 -0600

Hi,

A while ago I asked if anyone knew a photographer/writer who would be willing to write an article for a magazine, basically to draw attention to our wonderful flowers.  I especially asked if anyone knew anyone.  I copied that article to a Photographer/writer team I know.  They are nationally published.  If you subscribe to Northern Gardner, Chicgoland, Garden Gate, Midwest Living and few others you have probably seen there work and read their articles.  Their names will follow when the deal is signed.

I've sent the proposal idea to the editor about the iris article. If it

happens, Donna and I will be out to take some pictures and get an

interview from you later this spring. We'll also stop at Roger's garden.

We submit the article in early summer, then we wait. If the editor runs

the story, it would likely appear in spring 2006 issue. But could also

pushed back to 2007. Magazine publications are very unpredictable.

Now help me out.  Take a look at all your friends and see if you also have someone who will write an article for a nationally published magazine.

Char New Berlin, WI

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=407305117