Re: TB Palindrome

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB Palindrome
  • From: "andi" andinsky@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:56:15 -0000

Thanks for the Web site address. I love my Iris, but it doesn't look
like it's the right color for Palindrome. Thanks for the feedback.

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Kathleen Devlin" <iris@d...>
wrote:
> There is a picture of Palindrome on Fred Kerr's web site.  His
looks much darker than yours.  Since Fred is the hybridizer, I know
his picture is correct.  ;-)  Andi, are you sure you have the correct
i.d.?

> http://www.homestead.com/rainbowacres2/2002introductions.html

Time,
> > andinsky@h... writes:
> >
> > This was  the first to open on Monday out of nine buds
> >

> > Is it truly this blue (as on the monitor) in your garden?  All
> pictures I've
> > seen before show it as much darker.
> >
> > Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
> > Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
> > _www.thegardensite.com/irises/bridgeintime/_
> > (http://www.thegardensite.com/irises/bridgeintime/)
> > _Reblooming Iris - Home Page_ (http://www.rebloomingiris.com/)
> > _iris-photos archives_ (http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/)
> > _iris-talk archives_ (http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/)
> > _AIS: American Iris Society website_ (http://www.irises.org/)
>

>       Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>   c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.