RE:OT: Surveyor Flag Supplier

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:OT: Surveyor Flag Supplier
  • From: irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:56:11 -0500

I get what seems to be the flags you are talking about from a farm supply
store. They stock piles of them in many colours and in packets of 100 or
idiviually if you wish. They are used by farmers to mark fields for various
reasons such as were sprayed with what. Up here in Canada the store is TSC.
Check your yellow pares for farm suppiers to see who carries such thing as
farm chemicals, fences , horse feeds etcs.

I use them to mark rows, pink for every 5th row and yellow for every 10th
row. Suttons use them to mark seedlings. They write on the flag the
description, height and bloom season.

Many other uses I'm sure.

The stores up here that carry them are called TSC but I think they are a
Canadian store only.

Chuck Chapman

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.