Re: AB: Chocolate Mint

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB: Chocolate Mint
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:01:42 -0500

That Old Coot says, "Stand still my HEART"  That is beautiful. with your permission, I am going to down load the picture so that when I see mine looming, I'll know EXACTLY what it is. Thank you so much for posting....

That Funny and most Friendly Old Coot named John, saying ,  SPRING !!!!!  IT'S FINALLY HERE  !!!!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=706184583

Yahoo! Groups Links