RE:PHOTO:TB: Dawn of Change

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:PHOTO:TB: Dawn of Change
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:36:45 -0500

I am afraid my post to correct a typing error got lost in the thread, separated too far from the post about how DAWN OF CHANGE compares with CROWNED HEADS, WINTRY SKY, and ALPENVIEW.
If anyone cares, what I *meant* to be said is the DAWN OF CHANGE does *not* begin to compare with the Keppel selections mentioned.  Colleen's comment about form and color are in concord with my own impressions.
Margie Valenzuela posted a particularly beautiful photo of ALPENVIEW that I downloaded 12-4-2004.
Margie--if you see this, would you consider posting that photo again to Iris-photos?  I think it speaks very clearly of the comparison.
Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=805827120