Re: RE: [iris]HYB:seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: [iris]HYB:seedlings
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:47:41 EST

In a message dated 3/23/2005 5:35:08 P.M. Central Standard Time, cholte@wi.rr.com writes:
In fact he sifts the medium out and replants in new medium.
That sounds like a lot of work!  I throw some fresh potting soil in the bottom of a clean pot and then switch the 'clump' of dirt into the new pot!  That raises the level of the pot back up and puts fresh soil in the bottom.  <where it can wash right out!  bg!>  Once they've sprouted and are an inch or so I use Miracle Grow in the water anyway.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=386191387

Yahoo! Groups Links