HYB:Maiden Bloom

  • Subject: [iris-photos] HYB:Maiden Bloom
  • From: "Patrick Orr" irisdude@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:50:11 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:50:11 -0700

Anyone like brownish plicatas?  Here is the maiden bloom of one of my RETURN TO SENDER X BROADBAND seedlings.  I had to mess with the coloring by adding more green to the photo because the iris came out looking too red.  The flower color is now corrected, but the background is too green.  Guess I got to learn my Paint Shop program so I can cut the flower out of the picture (or get up earlier on a Saturday before the sun is directly on the flower to photograph it).
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here