Re: HYB:Maiden Bloom

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] HYB:Maiden Bloom
  • From: "Patrick Orr" irisdude@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:22:58 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:22:58 -0700

Not anything worth posting yet...but more are coming on and will probably
be posted if they aren't total dogs. Smiley emoticon  I am glad to hear people like seedling pictures.
Perhaps others (Margie...Francelle???) might post some of theirs?  Who knows, will see.  But thanks!
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9