RE: HYB: Pink Seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: HYB: Pink Seedlings
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" MryL1@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:59:33 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:59:33 -0500

I wouldn't turn my nose up at any of them!  I like the beard color best on the Elegant Girl seedling, but prefer a more saturated pink color.  I'm after a 'zinger' pink color.  Bored with pastels.  Personally, I really dislike orange beards on pink, so of course I have several.  Don't really like yellow beards on pink either.

A nice looking bunch.  Makes me even more anxious to see mine.

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis - resisting the urge to plant my seedlings out.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=833675810

Yahoo! Groups Links