Dress Code

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Dress Code
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:39:55 -0800

If someone has a good image of Dress Code by Bryce Williamson that I can use in my website, please contact me off line. Thanks in advance.
I could also use a lesson in Goggle on structuring a query to find a image of the iris Dress Code.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762