Re: HYB: TB: Pink Seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: TB: Pink Seedlings
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:54:02 -0000

Hello Francelle,

Considering what I see in the photos, I like this one the best.
Primarily because of the pink beard.  I know you said you wanted more
pink pink, but I'd like to see a bushy pink beard like this one on a
white (really white, not blue white).  Wonder how possible that combo
might be.

Under my hot, dry conditions the most robust and dependable pink is
still VANITY.  That's of the ones I've attempted to grow, of course.
Not a big sample of what's out there.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links