Re: first bloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] first bloom
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:38:26 -0500

Nice!  I like the blend of colors, as well as the form.

So you have an "either-or" situation on who the pollen parent might be?  I
have 4 crosses like that!  Sounds like we might need one of those "note-pad
necklaces" that Linda Mann was typing about on Iris Talk!  Careful, though,
she might get a patent on them!  :-)   (big Giggle!)

>From Michigan,

Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half . . . )
President, Mio Irisarians.