Re: TB: Laced Credentials

  • Subject: Re: TB: Laced Credentials
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 21:18:30 +0000

I wonder if Laced Credentials has Paul's OK Corral in its background?
Bob in Denver where we have snow on the ground again.
Iris4u Iris Garden
From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>

Laced Credentials is an 07 Johnson introduction.
Was nosing around today- and sure enough Thomas and Paul kept their promise, their new intros are up on their page.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5
where its getting pretty deep in the white stuff