Re: AFRICAN IRIS

  • Subject: Re: AFRICAN IRIS
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:27:28 -0800 (PST)

The Iris you pictured is a genus in the Iris family
known as Dietes. It is a tropical and it will be
interesting if it survives an Indianapolis winter. But
with global warming who knows. You might try planting
it up against a foundation. It is evergreen and can
bloom throughout the yaer in a conservatory.

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR>
> AOL now offers free
> email to everyone. Find out more about what's free
> from AOL at
> http://www.aol.com.

__._,_.___
Top Scientist