Re: Odd animals-birds in my yard

  • Subject: Re: Odd animals-birds in my yard
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:58:29 EDT

In a message dated 3/14/2007 9:46:31 A.M. Central Standard Time, irisgrower@cableone.net writes:
  • by the way, for those that don't know, a roadrunner is about as bad as a rooster at attacking and chasing a person. When they are out I usually let them have their way.  At least they don't have spurs.
  • I have seen them when we winter in Texas.  i had no idea they would attack people.  i always assumed that they would run from humans.  Maybe yours are more teritorial???
    Connie Eggen
    Zone 5
    Warsaw, Mo

    Top Scientist